Thursday, August 7, 2014

And So It Begins!


I am, admittedly, quite late on the trend of blogging, but I decided to join the world of bloggers to keep my family and friends up to date on all things Frandsen! Moving to Omaha has been such an adventure for our little family.  Here's to new blogs, new friends, and new opportunities!






  Some of our favorite things in Omaha so far:


The Lauritzen Botanical Gardens (next to our house!)

                                          Manawa Beach


                                                                   Old Market!


Omaha Steaks and draft root beer!



Sawyer's newest crush. The minute he saw her, he grabbed her hand and started walking away with her.




Our very favorite thing about Omaha thus far: The Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium!!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What the heck blogger. It posted my commented twice so I deleted it once and this is what happens.
      OMAHA LOOKS AMAZING!
      I am so glad this blog is happening.
      Your polka dot shirt + the words "draft root beer" stole my heart and I will be there ASAP!

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! So happy you started this. Nice work on your very first post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited you're blogging and I can keep up with you life:) sawyer is absolutely handsome!!!

    ReplyDelete