Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Jeff's first week at UNMC!

(Still figuring this blog thing out, so click on the pictures to see them better)

Here is my Jeff on his first day of school at UNMC! I am so proud of him. He has already been studying like a crazy man and dedicating himself to his schoolwork. He's the type of physician I'd want working on me! Plus, look how handsome he is! Oh, and his naked baby with bedhead adds to the look.
 Jeff's been riding his bike to school every morning.  About half of his commutes have been in torrential rain! He comes home looking like he jumped into a pool.
Dawning his first white coat at the "White Coat Ceremony"!

Signing his name in the school's pledge book.

Shaking the Dean's hand with a dimply smile on his face!

Told you he is handsome.


2 comments:

  1. I love this, Demi! What a handsome medical student we have here. Thanks for posting and being such a sweet, positive angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff. I didn't realize that you had already had your white coat ceremony. You do look very handsome!! I wish I could have been there for you. I would have been the very loudest one cheering you on. Do you remember going to Cody's? It seems like forever ago. Time goes by so fast and it will get easier as you figure it out. YOu are smart. YOu have so many talents. You have a very goal oriented focused work ethic. I have always seen you succeed at anything you really wanted. You are awesome and I love ya!

    ReplyDelete