Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Making Our House a Home

While Jeff is busy studying, note taking, dissecting cadavers, and taking on the medical world, I have been hammering, painting, and organizing our new house! It's coming together nicely, but slowly.  Sawyer's room is the only room that's finished. I will post more of the house as it gets completed!

My favorite thing about Sawyer's room is that most of his decorations are gifts that our family has either made or given him.  I love seeing how loved he is by his family!





 This little creature followed me around his room the entire time I took these pics...still in jammies. Well, the top part of his jammies.



2 comments:

  1. So cute! Keep the pics coming, I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! It looks great! Lucky boy to have a Mom like you!

    ReplyDelete